Training CDL Drivers from Kentuckiana has been our expertise for two decades and counting!
We are located just south of Louisville, KY – about a twenty-minute drive from downtown Louisville. We are right off I-65, just off the Brooks, KY exit. We are a short 20-25-minute drive from Jeffersonville, Clarksville, and Sellersburg, Indiana and the surrounding areas in Southern Indiana.
We encourage all prospective students visit our school and tour our facility. Our training facility shares a building and lot with local trucking companies so you will be surrounded by real-life-trucking. You can even talk to some of the drivers who come through the facility while you’re in school to get first-hand driver experience stories.
Address & Directions:
Truck America Training of KY., LLC – 1800 East Blue Lick Rd., Shepherdsville, KY 40165
Our lot is a secure facility with a locked gate, so please call ahead at 502-955-6388 to arrange your visit.
Directions from Louisville:
- Head south on I-65 to Exit 121 (Brooks Road Exit)
- At the top of the ramp, turn right
- Proceed to 1st traffic light.
- Head north on I-65 to Exit 121 (Brooks Road Exit)
- At the top of the ramp, turn left
- Proceed to 2nd light (not counting the one at the top of the ramp).
- At that light, you will make 2 lefts (because as soon as you turn, you will have to turn again. This will put you on East Blue Lick Road, right between a Pilot Travel Center and a Fireworks Place.
- Right past the Pilot Travel Center, on the right, you will see a long chain link fence with a bunch of semi-trailers parked behind it. Proceed all the way down to the end of the chain link fence and you will see the entrance gate.
- Once at the gate, if you look up, you will see a keypad (it is up high at truck level). Punch the button and tell them you are here to visit with a Truck America Admissions Specialist.
- Once through the gates, look to your right and you should see Visitor Parking.
- Come to the entrance door. You may have to ring the doorbell.